Amy has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate. Buying or sell a home, or any real estate, may be the largest financial transaction you will ever make. Therefore, you want someone who can make the process easy to understand and
as effortless as possible.
With a thorough knowledge of real estate development, both residential and commercial, including leasing transactions and finance, Amy will assist you through every step of the process from negotiation to contract to closing.
For residential and commercial real estate, Amy can assist with:
- Contract negotiations
- Preparation of deed and loan documents
- Assistance throughout the entire closing process
- Attorney performed closings
- Property acquisition
- Site development
- Zoning and Planning regulations
- Title issues
- Deed restrictions
- Construction contracts
- Office, retail and industrial leasing
- Representing landlords, tenants and sub tenants
Amy also has extensive experience in a variety of title insurance matters including:
- Reviewing title work
- Issuing title policies
- Clearing title exceptions
- Lien releases
- Title endorsements
Amy is an agent for Old Republic Title and First American Title Insurance Companies for issuance of title policies.