Amy Cross Nance has dedicated herself to assisting her clients through the important events in their lives.
As a life long resident of Williamson County, Amy has worked tirelessly in the community, helping to
maintain and improve the quality of life for its residents.
She is dedicated to servicing her clients by offering sound advice, counseling, attention to detail and prompt service.
- 1993 Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Supreme Court - Tennessee Bar Reg. No. 16045
- Tennessee Supreme Court - Tennessee Bar
- Nashville School of Law graduated 1993, J.D.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, graduated 1980 B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, College Scholars with emphasis in Historic preservation
- Real Estate
- Estate and Elder
- Small Business
Honors Awards and Associations
- Secretary of Williamson County Chamber of Commerce
- Board founder of Franklin Parks
- 2007 recognized by Southern Exposure Magazine as one of four prominent community leaders in Williamson County
- Charter Member, past President and Board Member of the Rotary Club of Cool Springs
- Rotary Foundation Paul Harris Fellow and Benefactor Society
- Meals on Wheels volunteer
- Books from Birth Imagination Library volunteer
- Relay for Life Committee and Team Leader
- Pleasure Walking Horse Association
- Board Member and Secretary of Williamson County Fair Association, Inc
- Member of Williamson County Bar Association
- Leadership Franklin
- Citizens Police Academy